As a Customer Success Associate, you will work with the Oxehealth team in Sweden, our local partners there, as well as the Customer Success Team in the UK. There will also be an intersection into our UK Insights & Benefits Realisation team.
The role is customer facing and product impact focused:
● You will be responsible for training and onboarding new care home staff to Oxevision. Picking up from the sales team, you will visit customer sites, train their staff and help them to embed this new technology into their way of working
● You will work closely with customers to understand their ways of working and residents’ needs, and recommend suitable functionality and new ways of working based on these
● You will be responsible for tailoring and delivering education and training materials and activities, including engaging options for remote learning
● You will then provide ongoing support to our customers. This includes:
o Building meaningful, long-term relationships with our users so they feel you are part of their team
o Responding to questions and queries
o Monitoring usage and running regular reviews to ensure that customers are utilising the technology to its full potential, including attending regular meetings and preparing occasional reports
● You will occasionally shadow carers to understand more about the role and impact of Oxevision and future product developments.
● You will work closely with customers to understand our products’ benefits, gather user perspectives by conducting surveys and interviews, and identify new product ideas and improvements. This also includes testing product prototypes with users
● You will be involved in working alongside our customers gathering the relevant study data
● You will support the Insights & Benefits Realisation team in evidencing the benefits of Oxevision in Swedish language.
Whilst there is a key set of skills we are looking for, most importantly we want someone who is truly passionate about helping carers get the full benefits of our technology in caring for their residents. This role requires a strong desire to help people, strong empathy and active listening skills. Previous experience in a clinical or care environment would be advantageous but not necessary.