This role represents an opportunity for a driven and growth-oriented individual to define the MI landscape of a growing business almost from scratch, and to help the leadership team use high quality MI to support key business decisions in a period of rapid growth and change.
You will have a dual reporting line between the CTO and COO/CFO.
You will be responsible for:
● Supporting the design and implementation of Oxehealth’s data architecture [in respect of operational and performance data], including helping to maintain data structures and ensure data quality.
● Leading on the production of all non-financial MI
● Leading on specific insight projects in support of strategic and operational decision making
● Business partnering with all the key operational functions to address their MI needs
● Helping to embed a data-led approach to decision making based on robust MI and centred around a Customer Lifetime Value model
● Implementing a suitable data visualisation tool (eg Power BI, Tableau etc)
● Improving the utility of our operational and performance data within our various teams to support BI, reporting, analysis and insights
The ideal candidate will have a passion for bringing numbers to life and using data to drive decision making.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
● A desire to work in a small team with ambitious growth goals
● A desire and willingness to build best-practice data and insight practice from a relatively low base
● A background in quantitative analysis, either at degree level or through structured professional training
● Demonstrable experience in building and maintaining BI solutions including an understanding of data engineering and warehousing concepts
● Expert knowledge of SQL, BI tools (such as Tableau, Looker, Power BI) and MS Excel, as well as other data modelling and manipulation tools
● A keen focus on data quality including a firm understanding of different sources of data and how that data may be best utilised & interpreted
● The ability to work independently, with the confidence to pursue objectives with limited supervision
● An ability to work across a wide range of problem areas, for example, from revenue and commercial performance, to operational performance and SLA reporting
Desirable but not essential:
● Experience in the medical industry / other highly regulated sectors
● Experience working with sensitive data and anonymisation techniques
Terms: competitive package, learning opportunity, career path
● Base salary between £40-50k depending on experience
● 25 days of annual leave with the ability to purchase more
● Stakeholder pension
● Life assurance
● Private health insurance
● A flexible working environment (opportunity for significant remote working)
● Working in a well-funded scale-up with an entrepreneurial team spirit
If you have the ambition, energy and skills needed to be successful in this role and want to be part of a company that is on a journey which will be world changing, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.