Coordinate and continuously improve the deployment of algorithms to customer
Oxehealth is looking for a Software Configuration Manager to join the team working on delivering our unique software to extract health information from video. This person will play a key role in ensuring that customers can transition from contract through to live use of the technology “C2L” as quickly as possible.
Working closely with our Research Operations team, you will lead a team of Software Configuration Engineers who configure the cutting-edge algorithmic software for newly installed rooms. Your team will test system outputs on in-house data and in the field, review and analyse system alerts to help refine software performance and carry out system and GUI tests as part of the medical device release processes.
The role has a particular focus on process iteration and refinement for our Contract-to-Live workflow from an algorithms delivery perspective. Over time there may be the scope to work closely with and influence our wider Delivery activities, across our hardware, systems and customer support teams. This position will help drive our ability to scale the business in the coming year and is specifically designed to enable the successful candidate to grow their career with Oxehealth.
Your responsibilities will include:
● Leading, mentoring and developing your team
● Optimising the efficiency and accuracy of our Contract-to-Live processes at every stage via business process and capacity modelling, and change management
● Improving the quality of information flow between delivery teams within the business; developing a framework for and coaching configuration team members in effective communication of complex technical issues
● Working closely with our development team to help prioritise upgrades to the toolchain used by the software configuration process
● Helping to build out our Customer Support model, with a specific focus on algorithmic product feedback
● Increasing traceability and auditability of the software configuration process
You: the qualities and experiences we’re looking for
To be a success in this role you will:
● Have previous line-management experience
● Possess excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
● Possess strong organisational skills
● Be highly driven, resilient and proactive
● Have experience managing multiple projects at the same time in an operational environment, ideally with a significant technical content
● Have experienced using Microsoft Office and/or Google G Suite
● Be comfortable in a fast-moving environment where priorities may change quickly
● Hold a strong desire to help clinical teams and other caring professionals better plan patient care
Additionally, it is highly beneficial if you have experience in any of the following:
● Working with SLAs
● CRM ticketing systems
● Software development or configuration experience
● Excel modelling
This role is ideal for someone looking to develop a career in operations management with a strong bias towards software delivery. As Oxehealth grows, there will be significant opportunities for personal development and progression, including the chance to gain experience coordinating projects across multiple geographies. A background in Professional Services, Project or Programme Management or Sales Engineering would likely ensure you’re in a strong position to succeed in this role.
Oxehealth is a company growing at pace, this requires an adaptable approach to find the right solution for the current phase of growth. You should be comfortable experimenting and trying new ways of working.
This role is offered on a full time basis.
Terms: competitive package, learning opportunity, career path
● Competitive salary
● 25 days of annual leave with the ability to purchase more
● Stakeholder pension and life assurance
● A flexible working environment
● Regular opportunities to engage with and understand cutting-edge research
● Working in a well-funded scale-up with an entrepreneurial team spirit
If you have the ambition, energy and skills needed to be successful in this role and want to be part of a company that is on a journey which will be world changing, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.