OxeObs can be deployed independently or as an additional module to Oxevision. OxeObs helps mental health providers and their staff to:
- Improve safety with accurate observations that are carried out on time
- Support therapeutic and personalised care
- Promote compliance with management reporting.
When added as an additional module to Oxevision, staff can also take a patient's contact-free vital signs measurements. Observation records, including these measurements, are then automatically uploaded to a patient’s Electronic Patient Record (EPR).
Visit the Observations page
to find out more.
Contact-free vital signs1
Cleared as a Class IIa medical device
With Vital Signs staff can:
- Measure a patient’s pulse and breathing rate completely contact-free
- View a short 15-second clear image into the room to verify patient safety at night without disturbing them
- View vital signs data over time with the Vital Signs Trends chart.
Oxevision provides information and notifications to clinical staff about a patient’s location in their room.
Staff can gain additional insights with activity reports. These reports enable staff to review night-time and day-time activity.