Implementing Oxevision in a behavioral health facility can:
- Increase retention due to higher staff morale
- Provide greater staff efficiencies due to improved incident management and more productive ways of working
- Improve hiring through the use of Oxevision as a recruitment tool
In all, the statistics — including those from a new report from Oxehealth — speak for themselves. Behavioral health providers using Oxevision as part of their daily clinical practice have seen:
- 92% reduction in staff stress1
- 71% reduction in one-on-one observations over a one-year period, a total savings of 7,800 hours of work in a 24-bed unit2
The result is five key benefits that behavioral health providers are now bringing to staff.